Makna dibalik airmata,
Rasa dibalik hela nafas,
Logika dibalik kata-kata,
Cerita dibalik tawa,
Angan dibalik cinta,
Tujuan dibalik perjalanan,
Pemahaman dibalik perbedaan.
Saat lidahku kelu tak berucap
Saat lututku kaku tak bertekuk
Saat mulutku bisu tanpa sujud
Hanya satu yang mampu menyahut
menggapaiku tanpa perlu rasa tahu
tanpa syarat dan tanpa hasrat
tetap berjaga tak terusir..
tetap bertahan tak terusik..
tetap mencinta tak tergubris..
tetap berdoa tanpa menanti..
tetap tersenyum dengan hati..
tetap hidup diantara yang mati..
Tak ada lagi yang bisa terucap,
selain sujudku untukmu,
dalam setiap nafasku, aku bersyukur…
Diantara sadar dan tak sadar,
Ada nadi yang bergetar,
Seiring nada terhantar,
Diantara udara yang terhampar.
Diantara ada dan tiada,
Hadir bait kehidupan,
yang terungkap tanpa ucapan,
dan berdetak dalam dekapan.
Dan aku pun mulai menghela,
mengatur hembusan diantara detak,
terhatur syukur tanpa suara,
dalam alunan darah yang menjalar,
Dan aku pun mulai menghembus,
diantara yang tercipta dan yang terhapus,
mengalun lembut dalam sukmaku,
seolah ia berbisik dalam relungku…
aku selalu ada didirimu..
dalam sunyi dan bisingmu..
dalam gelap dan terangmu..
dalam senyum dan sedihmu..
dalam setiap helaan nafasmu..
karena engkau adalah aku dan aku adalah engkau..
dalam alunan kehidupan..
Saat rasa ungkap makna,
Tanpa harus berkata-kata.
Saat hadir rasa hati yang sati,
Dalam aksi diri sejati.
Saat anganmu terbang terbayang,
Di antara relung jantung bersarang.
Dan biarkan aku bersujud dan menciummu dengan syahdu,
penuh syukur dan rasa haru,
dalam kini kita bertemu.
When some people wake up seeing their dream boards or self affirmation quotes on how they are going to live the day, I try this new method to pick a random question out of these lists. These questions will not only works to inspire you but to train your brain to think better. Like muscles.. brains are getting smarter with practices.
Not essentially that I become a genius, however having these questions has open up a new perspective of my morning active practices.. not only the body but also the mind.
Try yourself !
- What do you love most about yourself?
- What do you do really, really well?
- What would you like to learn to do really, really well?
- What can you do today to begin?
- What gets you truly excited about life?
- How do you define your purpose in life?
- When was the last time you did something for the very first time?
- What are your top 5 values?
- Are you (honestly!) living those values every day?
- What would you do differently if you knew nobody would judge you?
- What’s the way forward?
- What do you want your life to be about?
- Who do you want to be and what experiences do you want to create?
- How does that serve you in terms of who you are and who you want to be?
- Are you giving your best where you have your best to give?
- What do you want to accomplish?
- What do you want to do more of each day? … What do you want to spend your time doing more of?
- What do you want to spend less time on?
- If this situation were to never change, what’s the one quality I need to truly enjoy it?
- If not now, when?
- If not you, who?
- What do you imagine yourself doing 1 year, 5 years, and 10 years from now?
- What will your success look like?
- What has the fear of failure stopped you from doing?
- What one step could you take today to begin overcoming that fear?
- Do you have healthy boundaries or do you let people take advantage of you?
- What motivates you to do your very best?
- What one thing have you not done that you really want to do?
- What are you waiting for?
- Who do you need to forgive?
- What is your number one goal in the next 6 months?
- What self-limiting belief have you been clinging to?
- How would your life be better if you banished this belief?
- Right now, at this very moment, what do you want most?
- What are you going to do about it?
- What is the biggest obstacle that stands in the way of your happiness?
- How would you describe your future in 3 words?
“The important thing is not to stop questioning.
Curiosity has its own reason for existing.”
Let there be warmth and lights within us, between us, and among us.
Let there be words in silence that speaks our heart and mind.
Let there be invisible red threads in between the black of the universe and the white of our divine.
Let the prayers nourish the souls and the devotion nurture being.
Let me humbly serve life before you
They said that the world will laugh with you when you laugh.
As if you saw the flapping leaves giggling between the tickling winds.
And when you cry, you will cry alone.
As if the sky shut down the lights, the sun doesn’t care how tired you have been.
The truth is, life is a mirror.
- The Mirror wall in Amber Fort – Jaipur – INDIA
You are what you see. Life can only be the echo of it.
When you are happy then you will see the world from a happy thoughts. Those grey nerves in your brain start sparking a happy feeling which triggers the rest of the brain to think, feel, and act as a happy person as in result you see the world as happy, cause you stand in a happy place.
On the contrary, when you’re in despair, you see things as sad. Your body is closed, your eyes gaze down and all your brain can figure is to express that sadness. Then life amplifies it.
Life amplifies you. What you feel, think, and do.
Life is your own reflection.
When someone hurt you, you can only feel hurt when you allow it. Then the question has shifted from, ‘why do you hurt me?’ To ‘what’s in the action that press my sadness button?’
Then you will start to look inside and behind, then you meet yourself and get to know yourself better. It doesn’t really matter when one hurts you, at the end it’s how you responds to it.
Because life reflects you well.
Few questions for yourself when you wake up in the morning,
How do you want to remember today ?
How are you going to make your dream come true ?
Are you awake? I meant fully awake realizing the breathe and your heartbeats..
What stops you today ?
Who’s voice is that in your head ?
Are you breathing ? can you really feel the air?
When if not now is the best time to start ?
Where if not here is the best place to be ?
Who if not you who knows your dream best ?
What if not a chance you will be asking for ?
How if not making mistakes then you will learn from it ?
What have you learnt from yesterday ?
What is most important in your life ?
Why wait ?